Unfortunate Spacemen is a multiplayer game about space-based murder in space! Spacemen work diligently to be rescued from their failing outpost, but not everyone is who they claim to be… Death is part of life in space, and you’re no exception to the rule. Paranoia runs rampant.
• Shapeshifter Mode: Survive, hunt, or complete randomized objectives to escape, in desolate settlements, arctic outposts, derelict space stations, warp-speed hypertrains, or ancient digsites across 15 distinct alien locales, and up to 16 players per match!
• As a Spaceman, complete objectives to call for rescue, or go hunt the Monster in packs!
• Mimic and devour the Spacemen as the Monster from the blackest reaches of the galaxy! Lay traps, disguise as other players, or take them head-on in your devestating Monster Form!
• Solo / Co-op Story Mode: Fight against the Crumerian insect swarm as you battle with up to 5 friends through the bonus story mode!
• Solo / Co-op Survival Mode: Survive with up to 9 other friends for as long as you can against progressively more difficult waves of enemies!
• OS: High Sierra (MAC OS X 10.13.6) Metal required.
Click this button to start downloading Unfortunate Spacemen for Mac!
If the link doesn't work, try to reload the page and click again
(the link opens in a new tab).