The Talos Principle is a first-person puzzle game in the tradition of philosophical science fiction. Made by Croteam and written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything).
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
– Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
– Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
– Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
– Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
– But remember: choices have consequences and somebody’s always watching you.
• OS: OSX version Lion 10.7
• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz
• Memory: 2 GB RAM
• Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 9600M/320M 512MB VRAM, AMD Radeon HD 4670 512MB VRAM (Intel integrated GPUs are not supported!)
• Storage: 5 GB available space
• Additional Notes: OSX 10.5.8 and 10.6.3 can run the legacy version of the game, but it is no longer being updated.
Click this button to start download The Talos Principle for Mac OS!
If the link doesn't work, try to reload the page and click again
(the link opens in a new tab).