Teardown is a smash-and-grab heist game built using a completely custom physics and destruction engine. Plan the perfect heist using creative problem solving, brute force, and everything around you. Teardown features a fully destructible and truly interactive environment where player freedom and emergent gameplay are the driving mechanics.
With your company pressured by increasing debt, you start accepting work from some more or less shady individuals. Soon you are knee-deep in a murky soup of revenge, betrayal, and insurance fraud. Beginning with some more or less legitimate assignments, you soon find yourself stealing cars, demolishing buildings, blowing up safes, and more. Upgrade your expanding arsenal of tools by searching for hidden valuables scattered around the environments.
• Fully destructible voxel environments
• Realistic physical simulation of objects, debris, vehicles, water, fire, and smoke
• Ten different tools ranging from sledgehammer, blow torch and fire extinguisher to guns and explosives
• A campaign with an escalating storyline and a gallery of interesting characters
• Sandbox mode for you to roam around in the various environments
• OS: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave
Click this button to start downloading Teardown for Mac!
If the link doesn't work, try to reload the page and click again
(the link opens in a new tab).