Mount & Blade: Warband is the stand-alone expansion pack to the action role-playing video game Mount & Blade. Warband expands on the original game by introducing a sixth faction (The Sarranid Sultanate), increasing political options, adding the ability for the player to start their own faction, and incorporating multiplayer modes. Reviews of the game were generally favourable, with the addition of multiplayer praised. The game places a focus on the horse-mounted combat and giving orders to one’s warband in the field, such as telling archers to hold a position or infantry to use blunt weapons.
– Graphical overhaul: Support added for HDR, FSAA, depth of field, soft particles, tone mapping, and many other effects
– New models with greater detail and high-quality textures
– Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege
– A campaign allowing you to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals
– The ability to upgrade your companions to vassals by granting them lands
– The ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a lady’s heart through poetry or bravery
– Improved mechanics for soldier morale: Soldiers will break and run away if their morale gets too low
– Pick any projectile off the battlefield for use as additional munitions
– New motion-captured combat animations
– Numerous improvements to the combat system: Your shield will still stop arrows even if you are not actively defending
• OS: OS X version El Capitan 10.11, or later.
• Processor: Intel Mac
• Memory: 1 GB RAM
• Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M / ATi Radeon 2400 or better
• Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
• Sound: Standard audio
Click this button to start downloading Mount & Blade: Warband for Mac!
If the link doesn't work, try to reload the page and click again
(the link opens in a new tab).