Kenshi is a free-roaming squad based RPG focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals. Research new equipment and craft new gear. Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business. Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh desert.
– Freeform gameplay in a seamless game world in the largest single-player RPG world since Daggerfall, stretching over 870 square kilometers. The game will never seek to limit you or restrict your personal play style.
– Custom design as many characters as you want and build up a whole squad to fight for you. Characters will grow and become stronger with experience, not just in their stats but their appearance too.
– Original take on the RTS-RPG hybrid genre. No “hero” characters with artificially stronger stats than everybody else- Every character and NPC you meet is potentially an equal, and has a name, a life.
– You are not the chosen one. You’re not great and powerful. You don’t have more ‘hitpoints’ than everyone else. You are not the center of the universe, and you are not special. Unless you work for it.
– Build a base where you can research new technologies, upgrade your defences and craft new gear.
– Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business.
• OS: OSX 10.9+
• Memory: 2 GB RAM
• Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
• Storage: 14 GB available space
Click this button to start downloading Kenshi for Mac!
If the link doesn't work, try to reload the page and click again
(the link opens in a new tab).