Empire of Sin is a new strategy game brought to you by Romero Games and Paradox Interactive that puts you at the heart of the ruthless criminal underworld of 1920s Prohibition-era Chicago. Slip into the shoes of one of the fourteen real and historically inspired mob bosses such as Al Capone, Stephanie St. Clair, or Goldie Garneau and assemble a rag-tag gang, build and manage your criminal empire, and defend your turf from rival gangs.
• Roleplay: Choose one of fourteen unique bosses based on fictional and real-world gangsters, then set out to build and manage your criminal empire in Chicago’s infamous Prohibition era.
• Empire Management: Build your Empire of Sin and run Chicago’s underworld economy with business savvy, brutality or city-wide notoriety. Strategically manage your establishments such as speakeasies, supply chains, casinos and more.
• Turn-Based Combat: Assemble your gang and slug it out in turn-based combat to defend and expand your territory – or send a message to opposing gangs.
• OS: High Sierra (MAC OS X 10.13.6) Metal required.
• Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4690
• Memory: 8 GB RAM
• Graphics: AMD® Radeon™ R9 M290X (2GB)
• Storage: 10 GB available space
Click this button to start downloading Empire of Sin for Mac!
If the link doesn't work, try to reload the page and click again
(the link opens in a new tab).