DCS World Steam Edition is a true “sandbox” simulation that is also designed to cover multiple time periods of interest such as WWII, Korean War, Vietnam, Gulf War and others. Current regions to battle include the Caucasus, Nevada Test and Training Range, and Normandy 1944. New maps in development include the Persian, Syria, Afghanistan, and others.
DCS World is fundamentally a deep, authentic and realistic simulation designed also to offer a more relaxed gameplay to suit the user and his particular level of experience and training. The ambition is to hand hold users from novice pilot all the way to the most advanced and sophisticated operator of such complex weapons systems as the A-10C Warthog or the F/A-18C Hornet. The only next step is the real thing!
– The most realistic Free-to-Play digital battlefield ever.
– One-of-a-kind, internally developed graphics engine that looks amazing from 0 to 80,000 feet.
– Includes a beautiful, free, and highly detailed map of the Caucasus region that includes south western Russia and Georgia.
– Includes millions of buildings, millions of km of usable roads and railways, more than 50 million trees, and 20 fully-equipped operational airbases.
– Includes 156 free and fully operational weapons systems, 105 ground vehicles, 19 ships and 84 AI-controlled aircraft.
– Fly the TF-51 Mustang and Su-25T attack jet for free!
– Play all DCS World modules from one DCS World version.
– State-of-the-art graphics with amazing lighting, shadows, and performance.
• OS: OSX 10.9+
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
• Storage: 60 GB available space
Click this button to start downloading DCS World Steam Edition for Mac!
If the link doesn't work, try to reload the page and click again
(the link opens in a new tab).