Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring. Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You’ll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
– The Affliction System – battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
– Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
– Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
– Narration system to celebrate your successes…and failures
– 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
– Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
– Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
– Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay
• OS: OSX 10.9+
• Memory: 2 GB RAM
• Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
• Storage: 2 GB available space
Click this button to start download Darkest Dungeon for Mac OS!
If the link doesn't work, try to reload the page and click again
(the link opens in a new tab).